Laravel install in localhost XAMPP server, please execute following 7 steps.
1. Download XAMPP for Windows, Linux or OSX Installer from here:
Download XAMPP and make ready your local web server.
2. Go to localhost web root directory E:\xampp\htdocs
Create a new folder for your project like “laraveldemo”
3. Run Command Prompt for Windows
Go to project root directory E:\xampp\htdocs
4. Download and run the Composer Windows Installer from here:
5. Check the installation using composer -V
Output: Composer version 1.10.1 2020-03-13 20:34:27
6. If Composer is works fine, than go to install laravel using the following command.
composer create-project laravel/laravel laraveldemo
composer create-project laravel/laravel laraveldemo –prefer-dist “laraveldemo” is your project directory.
7. After complete install and create laravel project we need to create Local Development Server by artisan command. Go to project root directory E:\xampp\htdocs\laraveldemo and run artisan command php artisan serve
Browser your laravel project using http://127.0.0.1:8000 url on browser and enjoy!
Thank you for carefully read my article If you have any query please Leave your query on following comment section or contact with me. Please LIKE and SHARE